The Lawrence Conservation District will be taking applications for funding under the Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program for next year’s construction season starting on July 23-November 30, 2018. If your municipal entity is interesting in lessening your maintenance cycle, reducing storm water problems, updating stream crossing, vegetative management and reduction of sediment to your waterways and have attended a 3 day ESM training through the PA Center for Dirt and Gravel Roads then this program can assist you. Please contact Becca Naber, District Technician for more information and take some time to review the program’s page.
- Compost and Rain barrel workshop
- Updated 2019 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Grant Round has been Extended to November 30.
- *Updated* Registration Now Open for Nature and Geology Camps
- Hickory, Mahoning and Shenango Townships Recieve DGLVR Funds for Road Improvements
- Congratulations to our 2017 Photo Contest Winners!