The Lawrence County Conservation District in partnership with the Lawrence/Mercer Counties Recycling and Solid Waste department will be holding a compost and rain barrel workshop on October 18, 2018 at 6:00 PM at the Lawrence County Government Center, Gettings Annex. Registration is required and limited to 25. The cost to attend is $10.00 and may be paid by cash or check ahead of the event or cash at the door the evening of the event. Link to a fillable registration form is below.
- Compost and Rain barrel workshop
- Updated 2019 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Grant Round has been Extended to November 30.
- *Updated* Registration Now Open for Nature and Geology Camps
- Hickory, Mahoning and Shenango Townships Recieve DGLVR Funds for Road Improvements
- Congratulations to our 2017 Photo Contest Winners!