The Lawrence Conservation District will be accepting applications for the Dirt, Gravel, Low Volume Road (DGLVR) Program Funds beginning on September 12th and ending December 12, 2016. Municipalities who have attended the 2-Day ESM training within the last five years are eligible to apply for funds. Recently completed projects include storm water drainage improvements to Hartzell and Lakewood Neshannock Falls Road in Hickory Township, Poverty Point Road in Wilmington Township and Erskine Quarry Road in Mahoning Township. All of these projects provided better management of the storm water impacting the roadway and receiving stream. Check out the District’s DGLVR Program and Facebook pages for highlights of these successful projects. All program policies, application materials and program forms are available through the District’s web page. Questions may be directed to Becca Naber at 724.652.4512.
- PA DEP News Release: Anglers warned not to eat fish from the Shenango River
- 2018 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program Grant Round is Open
- Mahoning Township Awarded Low Volume Road Program Funds
- NRCS Conservation Local Work Group Meeting
- City of New Castle and Hickory Township to Receive DGLVR Grants for Road Improvements