The Lawrence Conservation District Board of Directors voted to adopt a new fee schedule at their monthly meeting held on March 1, 2017. In addition to the new schedule, the Board has decided to allow a grace period extending to March 15th for acceptance of the 2016 schedule. Please see the E&S/NPDES program schedule to download a .pdf copy of the schedule. Questions may be directed to the District’s permitting staff at 724.652.4512.
- PA DEP News Release: Anglers warned not to eat fish from the Shenango River
- 2018 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program Grant Round is Open
- Mahoning Township Awarded Low Volume Road Program Funds
- NRCS Conservation Local Work Group Meeting
- City of New Castle and Hickory Township to Receive DGLVR Grants for Road Improvements