The Lawrence Conservation District has recently added two new members to their staff. Travis Gates joined the office in December and will be working with the County’s agricultural producers and landowners and Katie Schmidt has started in the new year as the Watershed Specialist.
- 2018 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program Grant Round is Open
- Mahoning Township Awarded Low Volume Road Program Funds
- NRCS Conservation Local Work Group Meeting
- City of New Castle and Hickory Township to Receive DGLVR Grants for Road Improvements
- Municipalities, Builders and Developers Invited to Attend Stormwater Workshop