The Lawrence Conservation District is anticipating a busy 2018 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program construction season. In April, the District Board approved and contracted to complete four water quality and stormwater road improvement projects in Hickory Township, Shenango Township and Mahoning Township. All of these projects will provide stormwater mitigation and include up grades to the Township’s culverts. The funding provided as grants to the Townships will exceed $250,000, as well as, each participating municipal entity will receive technical assistance from the District. If your municipality is interested in participating in future grant rounds, take some time to look at the District’s Program page.
- Compost and Rain barrel workshop
- Updated 2019 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Grant Round has been Extended to November 30.
- *Updated* Registration Now Open for Nature and Geology Camps
- Hickory, Mahoning and Shenango Townships Recieve DGLVR Funds for Road Improvements
- Congratulations to our 2017 Photo Contest Winners!