Lawrence County Conservation District
Annual Photo Contest
Official Contest Rules:
- Photograph must display
a natural resource of Lawrence Co.
- Natural resources may include, but not necessarily be limited trees, flowers, woodlands,
streams, rivers, farms, conservation practices, wildlife, and similar themes.
- Images must be of natural settings and subjects therein. Altered photos will not be accepted.
- Digital photos may be enhanced. The use of filters, polarizer’s, etc. are acceptable for
both film and digital.
- Photo size: 8” x 10” to 8” x 12”. Vertical sizes reversed.
- Photos must be flat mounted (no frames) on
foam board with or without borders (up to 1” max. on all sides in addition to photo. Border color must be WHITE. Place
name, phone number and location and name of photo and subject on the back. Entry form must also accompany photos.
- Photos may
be black and white or in color.
- Photos will become the property of the Lawrence County Conservation District. The may be used
for public exhibition, filed for future used or may be returned to the contestant.
- If displayed, name (for credit) of Photographer
will accompany the photo.
- Remunerations for contest winners only.
- Contest is for 2013, Please, no photos taken prior to 2013.
- Prize Money:
- 1st Place: $100.00
- 2nd Place: $75.00
- 3rd Place: $50.00
- Honorable Mention: 5 @ $10.00 each.
- There will be no entry fees.
- Submissions will be accepted until January
10, 2014. Entries received after this date will be returned. LCCD accepts no liability of content of photos submitted.
- Limit of five submissions per contestant will be accepted.