The District and Mahoning Township will be working together again this construction season to complete stormwater and drainage improvements on Jacobson Road. Project funds committed under the District’s administration of the State Conservation Commission and PA Center for Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program to start work on the first phase of improvements to the roadway. Construction is anticipated to start this fall. Improvements will focus on managing the stormwater discharges from the road and right of way in an environmentally sensitive manner to decrease sedimentation and require less frequent maintenance.
- PA DEP News Release: Anglers warned not to eat fish from the Shenango River
- 2018 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program Grant Round is Open
- Mahoning Township Awarded Low Volume Road Program Funds
- NRCS Conservation Local Work Group Meeting
- City of New Castle and Hickory Township to Receive DGLVR Grants for Road Improvements