The District and Mahoning Township will be working together again this construction season to complete stormwater and drainage improvements on Jacobson Road. Project funds committed under the District’s administration of the State Conservation Commission and PA Center for Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Program to start work on the first phase of improvements to the roadway. Construction is anticipated to start this fall. Improvements will focus on managing the stormwater discharges from the road and right of way in an environmentally sensitive manner to decrease sedimentation and require less frequent maintenance.
- Compost and Rain barrel workshop
- Updated 2019 Dirt, Gravel and Low Volume Road Grant Round has been Extended to November 30.
- *Updated* Registration Now Open for Nature and Geology Camps
- Hickory, Mahoning and Shenango Townships Recieve DGLVR Funds for Road Improvements
- Congratulations to our 2017 Photo Contest Winners!